Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Welcome to All

I am finally entering the world of blogging. Following my wife's lead who has been blogging for more than a month now. Visit her blog at the right at Kiss the boo-boo.

In this blog if you are one of those PC people (Politically Correct) you may be offended. People who know me tell me that I tell it as it is. I do not like playing games I see most things as black and white not much is gray.

I hope to spur you to think about the various topics I will blog about( Political, religious, news, etc.) I want your opinion in order to get a good discussion going. We can learn from various views on a subject and should be willing to accept opinions contrary to our own. I hope you enjoy and come back often leaving your thoughts and views.

2 comments:

linda said...

welcome john nice to add you to my readers list. between all these blogs i'll be reading i'll never get anything done lol. linda

Fr. Peter said...

Welcome to the world of blogging.

Fr. P